BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I got my phone back

In other news I lost my phone on Halloween and then some old dude named Steve called my mom on it and said he found it today. I’m super ridiculously amazingly happy since I don’t have 600 dollars to replace an iphone. The lesson behind this is even though golf doesn’t give you exercise, looks boring, and probably doesn’t get you girls, golf is there for a purpose. If giant dog-sized squirrels chase you across a golf course on Halloween and your iphone falls out of your pocket, a man playing an exceedingly boring sport may call you and return you your phone, thanks Steve. If i find a lost item that is of extensive value, i too will do my best to return it to the owner, as a tribute to this occurrence.

0 comments: